Thursday, January 29, 2015

Exam Time!!!

Exam Next Week!

I've been working through my prerequisites with no problems, and even been doing some extra learning on the side. I just have Bootstrap and some JavaScript left to check off my list then I'm finished and ready for camp. My exam has to be completed by next Friday which is February 6th, 2015.

I've had no problems at all with html, and minimal issues learning CSS. I've been working with JavaScript for a little over three years, so I don't believe I'll have a problem picking anything further up that I need to learn. I am really focused and super motivated.

I am more than ready to pass this exam, and be fully ready to start camp March 2nd. I can honestly say I am more excited for this than I've been for anything in a long time. Chasing the career of a developer has been a long road full of people who believe only in breaking my back for work. Well, I think it's time I show them I've been breaking my brain for a good reason. 

Changing my life right now for myself and my children!

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment